看医生常用英语口语表达(医生常用英语口语)

由网友()分享简介:看医生常用英语口语表达



  如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些看医生常用英语口语表达...

看医生常用英语口语表达



  如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些看医生常用英语口语表达,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!

  看医生常用英语口语篇一

  So, you say that you are having problems with bleeding or bruising.

  你说你有出血和淤青的问题。

  Yes, I am.

  是的。

  Can you tell me what you mean by that? Do you bleed or bruise easily?

  你能告诉我那是什么意思吗?你很容易出血或者有淤青?

  Yes, every time I scrape myself or bump into something I get bruised.

  是的,每次一擦伤或者撞到什么东西我就有淤青了。

  Have you always had this problem, or is it just a recent development?

  一直以来就有这个问题吗,还是最近才这样?

  I noticed that the problems started about the time I started shaving.

  我第一次剃须的时候我注意到了这个问题。

  Do your gums bleed when you brush your teeth?

  当你刷牙的时候牙齿出血吗?

  Yes, quite a lot.

  是的,出血很多。

  Do you have any trouble stopping the bleeding?

  止血有什么问题吗?

  Oh, yes, even from the most minor cuts.

  有问题,甚至一个小伤口止血都有问题。

  How long does it take to stop the bleeding?

  止血需要多长时间?

  At least ten or 15 minutes.

  至少10-15分钟。

  Are there any other members of your family with bleeding tendencies?

  你家里还有其他人有出血倾向吗?

  No, not that I know of.

  据我所知没有。

  Have you ever needed a blood transfusion, or have you given blood recently?

  你曾经输过血吗?最近献过血吗?

  I don't like needles, so I don't give blood, but I needed a transfusion after a car accident a fewyears ago; when I was 15.

  我不喜欢针头,所以我不献血。但是我15岁的时候出了车祸输过血。

  Do you remember how many units of blood you received?

  你记得当时他们给你输了多少单位的血吗?

  No. I don't remember, sorry.

  不记得了,抱歉。

  Do you know what your blood type is?

  你知道你是什么血型吗?

  I think it's AB negative, but I'm not sure.

  我想是AB型阴性,但是我不确定。

  看医生常用英语口语篇二

  Do you have regular bowel movements?

  你的排便规律吗?

  No, sometimes I get constipated and sometimes I have diarrhea.

  不规律,有时我便秘,有时我腹泻。

  When you say you have diarrhea, do you mean the stool is very loose, or that you have to go tothe toilet more frequently?

  你说你腹泻,是指大便稀,得频繁上厕所?

  I have to go four or five times a day.

  我一天去四、五次。

  When you have to go, do you have to go quickly?

  当你不得不去的时候,很急吗?

  Yes, I have real problems holding it.

  是的,我总是憋不住。

  Could you describe your stool?

  你能描述一下大便吗?

  The last time it was loose and watery, but very dark.

  上次的大便很稀,呈水样,还黑。

  Do you have any problems flushing it down at all?

  大便从马桶冲走有问题吗?

  No, I haven't noticed anything like that.

  没注意过

  Has there been any blood or mucus in the stool?

  粪便里有血或者黏液吗?

  Yes, I have noticed some blood, but no mucus.

  有,我注意到一引起血迹,但是没有黏液。

  Is it mixed in with the stool or is it just there on the paper when you wipe yourself?

  血是混在粪便里,还是只是在厕纸上有血?

  It seems to be mixed in with the stool, Doctor.

  好像是混在粪便里的,医生。

  I see. And when you are constipated, do you take laxatives, or do you give yourself an enema?

  懂了。当你便秘的时候,你吃泻药吗,或者灌肠?

  If I can't go for three days, only the laxative helps.

  如果我三天都没去厕所,那只有吃泻药有作用了。

  Do you feel bloated when you are constipated?

  当你便秘的时候腹胀吗?

  Yes, occasionally, but the laxative helps with that too.

  是的,偶尔胀,从是吃了泻药就不胀了。

  Do you have any problems with excessive wind or belching?

  排气有什么问题吗,比如打嗝?

  No, not particularly.

  没有什么特别的。

  看医生常用英语口语篇三

  a.Is it actually painful to have a bowel movement?

  a.你排便的时候感到疼吗?

  Does it hurt when you open your bowels?

  你尝过泻药吗?

  b.Have you ever tried taking any laxatives that you can get at a chemist's?

  b.泻药可以从药剂师那拿到。

  Do you take anything for your bowels?

  你针对便秘用过什么药吗?

  c.Does your stomach ever feel distended?

  c.你感到胃胀吗?

  Do you ever feel bloated when you are constipated?

  当你感到便秘的时候你感到胀吗?

  d.Do you have wind moving around in your bowels?

  d.你觉得肠道里有气体吗?

  Do you feel gassy?

  你觉得肠道里有气体吗?

  e.Do you pass wind?

  你放屁吗?

  Do you break wind?

  你放屁吗?

  f.Do you have a tendency towards flatulence?

  f.你感到有胃肠胀气的倾向吗?

  Do you ever suffer from excessive wind?

  你得过胀气吗?


猜你喜欢:

1.医生常用英语口语

2.医务人员常用英语口语

3.医院看病常用英语口语

4.医院常用英语口语

5.护士常用英语口语

医生常用英语口语



  小编为大家整理了医生常用英语口语,一起来学习吧!

  医生常用英语口语:

  1、Let me take a look in your ears, first.

  首先,让我看一下你的耳朵。

  2、Now let me examine your nose.

  现在让我检查你的鼻子。

  3、Look right at me,please.

  请看着我。

  4、Now open your mouth.

  现在张开你的嘴。

  5、Open it just as wide as you can.

  尽量把嘴张大。

  6、I'm not going to do anything to hurt you.

  我不会使你感到疼痛。

  7、Lift your tongue up to the roof of your mouth.

  把你的舌头抬到上腭。

  8、Now let your tongue down.

  现在把你的舌头放下来。

  9、Just breathe easily through your mouth.

  只用嘴轻轻地呼吸。

  10、Please say,"Ah"。

  请说“啊”.

  11、Now I want to look in your throat with my mirror.

  现在我要用喉镜检查你的咽喉。

  12、Would you come toward me just a little?

  稍向我靠近一点好吗?

  13、Stick your tongue way out.

  把你的舌头伸出来。

  14、Look at the ceiling.

  看天花板。

  15、What's the matter?

  什么事?

  16、What's your complaint?

  什么病?

  17t can I do for you?

  我能效劳什么?

  18、Is there anything wrong?

  有什么不对劲吗?

  19、What exactly is wrong?

  到底有什么不对劲呢?

  20、What symptoms do you have?

  你有什么症状?

  21、Is there anything particularly unusual?

  有什么特别不一样的吗?

  22、What's the trouble?

  什么毛病?

  23、When did it happen?

  是什么时候发生的?

  24、Since when has it hurt?

  受伤多久了?

  25、Since when?

  从什么时候?

  26、When did this start?

  从什么时候开始的?

  27、When did you start having this problem?

  你从什么时候开始有这毛病的?

  28、When did this trouble start?

  这毛病是从什么时候开始的?

  29、How long has it been bothering you?

  这困扰你有多久了?

  30、Do you have a fever?

  你发烧吗?

  31、Do you have a cold?

  你着凉了吗?

  32、Do you have severe headaches?

  你头痛得厉害吗?

  33、Do you have a sore throat?

  你喉咙痛吗?

  34、Do you feel chilly?

  你觉得冷吗?

  35、Do you feel nauseous?

  你想吐吗?

  36、Do you have diarrhea?

  你拉痢疾吗?

  37、Have you ever coughed up blood or bloody phlegm?

  你曾咳出血或痰中带血吗?

  38、Have you passed blood in your urine?

  你小便带血吗?

  39、Are you taking any medicine regularly?

  你通常吃什么药吗?

  26、Do you have any allergies?

  你有什么过敏反应吗?

  40、How is your appetite?

  你食欲如何?

医务人员常用英语口语



  医务人员是指经过考核和卫生行政部门批准和承认,取得相应资格及执业证书的各级各类卫生技术人员。接下来小编为大家整理了医务人员常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!

  医务人员常用英语口语一:

  1、What can do for you?

  你有什么事?

  2、May I help you?

  我能帮你什么忙?

  3、Please take a seat!

  please sit down!

  请坐。

  4、Wait a moment, please.

  请等一等。

  5、Sorry to have kept you waiting.

  对不起让你久等了。

  6、It is not serious.

  病情不严重。

  7、Don't worry.

  There is nothing to worry about.

  不必顾虑。

  8、You need a thorough examination.

  你需要做一个全面检查。

  9、You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

  你需要在医院里住几夭。

  We think that you had better be hospitalized.

  我们认为你最好住进医院来。

  10、You should stay in bed for a few days.

  你需要卧床几天。

  11、You can keep on working.

  You can carry on with your work.

  可以继续工作。

  12、You should be very careful for a week or two.

  这一两周内,你需要很注意。

  13、Try to relax and keep calm.

  尽量放松保持镇静。

  14、You'll soon be all right.

  你很快就会好起来的。

  15、1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

  这药对你肯定会很有效的。

  16、Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.

  恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

  17、You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

  你需要等20分钟。

  18、Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

  彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

  19、You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

  你需要定期来门诊检查。

  20、If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

  要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

  21、If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

  你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。

  22、I'll come right away.

  我马上就来。

  23、I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

  我去给你安排住院。

  24、Please come with your interpreter next time.

  下次请带翻译来。

  25、Do you understand what I'm saying?

  你明白我的话吗?

  26、Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

  你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

  27、Shall I explain it again?

  需等我海解释一遍吗?

  28、If the trouble persists come back again.

  要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

  29、There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.

  不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

  30、Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

  请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

  医务人员常用英语口语二:

  31、It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

  现在还不好说是什么问题。

  32、This is quite common among people of your age.

  在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。

  This often happens to people of your age.

  这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

  This often occurs at your age.

  这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

  33、This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

  这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

  34、I suggest you do some light exercises.

  我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

  I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

  我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。

  I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

  我建议你作理疗。

  I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

  我建议你吃中药。

  35、I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department).

  我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。

  36、Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked.

  你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。

  37、A smear should be taken.

  需要做个涂片。

  A culture should be done.

  需要做个培养。

  38、Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

  明早查血以前不要吃东西。

  39、Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

  请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。

  40、What's your trouble?

  你哪里觉着不好?

  41、How long have you been feeling unwell?

  你不舒服多久了。

  42、What medicine did you take?

  你吃的是什么药?

  43、Have you taken any medicine?

  你吃过什么药吗?

  44、Did you take your temperature?

  你试过体温吗?

  45、Do you smoke (drink)?

  你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

  46、Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?

  你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

  47、Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

  你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

  48、Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches(loose bowel movements, chest pains)?

  你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

  49、Do your want to have your tooth extracted, tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked?

  你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

  50、Let me examine you please.

  我给你检查一下。

  51、Please take off your shoes and lie down.

  请脱鞋,躺下。

  52、Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.

  请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

  53、Please take off your trousers.

  请脱下裤子。

  54、Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).

  请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

  55、Please bend your knees.

  请屈膝。

  56、Ppleare relax.

  请放松。

  57、Please breathe deeply(normally).

  请深呼正常呼吸)。

  58、Please stick Out your tongue.

  请伸出舌头。

  59、Please let me feel your pulse.

  让我摸摸你的脉搏。

  60、Let me take your blood pressure.

  我给你量一下血压。

医院看病常用英语口语



  医院看病常用英语口语

  (1) 一般病情:

  He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. (他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。)

  He is under the weather. (他不舒服,生病了。)

  He began to feel unusually tired. (他感到反常的疲倦。)

  He feels light-headed. (他觉得头晕。)

  She has been shut-in for a few days. (她生病在家几天了。)

  Her head is pounding. (她头痛。)

  His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills. (他的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。)

  He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time. (他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。)

  He has been lacking in energy for some time. (他感到虚弱有段时间了。)

  He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. (他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。)

  He feels as though everything around him is spinning. (他感到周围的东西都在打转。)

  He has noticed some loss of hearing. (他发觉听力差些。)

  She has some pains and itching around her eyes. (她眼睛四周又痛又痒。)

  (2) 伤风感冒:

  He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。)

  His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. (他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。)

  He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. (他有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。) (hacking = constant)

  He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise. (他咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。) (malaise = debility)

  He gets a cold with a deep hacking cough. (他伤风咳嗽。)

  He has a headache, aching bones and joints. (他头痛,骨头、关节也痛。)

  He has a persistent cough. (他不停地在咳。) 或

医院常用英语口语表达带翻译



医院常用英语口语表达带翻译

  作为一名医务人员,了解一些常用的英语口语表达也是很有必要的,下面是学习啦小编为大家整理的医院常用英语口语,以供大家学习参考。

  医院常用英语口语

  I hate injections, Can I take the medicine orally? 我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?

  Can it be cured? 能治好么?

  Will it get worse? 能变坏吗?

  What could it be? 可能是什么病呢?

  What do you think? 你认为怎样?

  Can anything be done for pain? 对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢?

  Will it go away by itself ( soon)? 它能自然(很快)痊愈吗?

  When shall I come back? 我什么时候再来?

  Will there be a recurrence? 这病会复发吗?

  Does this medicine have any side-effects? 这药有副作用吗? 1

  What kind of food should I eat? Should I have a special diet? 我应该吃什么样的饮食,我需要吃特别的饮食吗?

  Will surgery necessary? 需要做手术吗?

  Will it take long to recover? 很久才能恢复吗?

  lIs it right to move around and do some exercises? 可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?

  Is it serious? 情况严重吗?

  Is there any danger? 有危险吗?

  What could be the cause?可能是什么原因呢?

  What should I do if I have another attack? 我若是再犯,该怎么办呢?

  Isn't there any good medicine for it? 没有什么好药吗?

  What kind of medicine is this? 这是一种什么药呢?

  I'm not feeling well. 我觉得不舒服。

  I'm feeling very bad. 我觉得很不舒服。

  I don't feel myself lately. 我最近感到不舒服。

  What shall(should) I do? 我该怎么办?

  Should I stay in the hospital? 我需要住院吗?

  The pain seems less. 我的疼痛有些减轻。

  Whateverr you say. 听从你的意见。

  Since two or three weeks. 大约两三周前。

  About when? 大约在什么时间了?

  Is it contagious? 这病传染吗?

  I feel dizzy(feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting, nauseous itching, weak, irritated). 我感到头晕(发烧,发冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁)。 I have pils(a bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach a pain in the small of my back). 我有痔疮(剧烈的咳嗽,干咳,胃痛,腰背部痛)。

  医院常用英语口语表达

  What can do for you?

  你有什么事?

  May I help you?

  我能帮你什么忙?

  Please take a seat!

  please sit down!

  请坐。

  Wait a moment, please.

  请等一等。

  Sorry to have kept you waiting.

  对不起让你久等了。

  It is not serious.

  病情不严重。

  Don't worry.

  There is nothing to worry about.

  不必顾虑。

  You need a thorough examination.

  你需要做一个全面检查。

  You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

  你需要在医院里住几夭。

  We think that you had better be hospitalized.

  我们认为你最好住进医院来。

  You should stay in bed for a few days.

  你需要卧床几天。

  You can keep on working.

  You can carry on with your work.

  可以继续工作。

  You should be very careful for a week or two.

  这一两周内,你需要很注意。

  Try to relax and keep calm.

  尽量放松保持镇静。

  You'll soon be all right.

  你很快就会好起来的。

  1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

  这药对你肯定会很有效的。

  Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.

  恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

  You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

  你需要等20分钟。

  Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

  彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

  You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

  你需要定期来门诊检查。

  If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

  要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

  医生实用英语口语表达

  If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

  你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。

  I'll come right away.

  我马上就来。

  I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

  我去给你安排住院。

  Please come with your interpreter next time.

  下次请带翻译来。

  Do you understand what I'm saying?

  你明白我的话吗?

  Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

  你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

  Shall I explain it again?

  需等我海解释一遍吗?

  If the trouble persists come back again.

  要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

  There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.

  不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

  Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

  请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

  It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

  现在还不好说是什么问题。

  This is quite common among people of your age.

  在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。

  This often happens to people of your age.

  这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

  This often occurs at your age.

  这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

  This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

  这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

  I suggest you do some light exercises.

  我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

  I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

  我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。

  I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

  我建议你作理疗。

  I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

  我建议你吃中药。

  I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department).

  我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。

  Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked.

  你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。

  A smear should be taken.

  需要做个涂片。

  A culture should be done.

  需要做个培养。

  Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

  明早查血以前不要吃东西。

  Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

  请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。

  What's your trouble?

  你哪里觉着不好?


猜你喜欢:

1.生活常用英语口语大全

2.英语口语必会109句

3.常用英语口语100句

4.每日英语口语:如何地道表达“无语”

5.超全面的实用简洁英语口语大全

6.实用出国旅游常用英语口语大全

护士常用英语口语



护士常用英语口语

  下面是学习啦小编整理的护士常用英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。

  一.information collection(收集信息)

  1.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.

  2.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?

  3.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

  4.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?

  5.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?

  6.Do your feet swell? 您的脚肿了吗?

  7.Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?

  8.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?

  9.Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

  10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?

  11.When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

  12.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?

  13.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed.

  我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.

  14.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边

  15.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水

  16.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor.请等一会儿,我去通知医生.

  17.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生

  18.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.

  19.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟

  20.How do you do?/ Good morning!

  您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

  21.What can I do for you?/Can I help you?

  您需要我帮助吗?

  22.How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?

  二.Physical examination(查体)

  23.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

  24.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来

  25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

  请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.

  26.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝.

  27.Open your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口, 说: 啊

  28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸

  29.May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?

  30.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.

  三.communication.(交流)

  31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

  我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.

  32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.

  33.I’ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压.

  34. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

  我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.

  35.I’ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.

  36.Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .

  半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.

  37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

  请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿.

  38.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验.

  39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today. 今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.

  40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片.

  41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.

  42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

  43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿.

  44.I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图.

  45.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.

  我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压.

  We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.

  我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.

  46.I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.

  我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.

  47.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷

  48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.

  Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

  明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

  49.I’m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.

  我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。

  50.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

  要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

  51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

  52. I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试.

  53.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射

  54.I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便

  55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.

  医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线.

  56.I’m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧

  57.I’m going to give you nebulization.我要给您(雾化)吸入.

  58. I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗

  59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周.

  60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

  您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

  61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?

  昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

  62.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色?

  63.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

  64.You will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引

  65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

  多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒

  66.You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血

  67.The results are normal.结果正常

  68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~

  69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒

  四.about medication and nutrition(关于药物和营养)

  70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前/饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒.

  71.Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药,要多饮水.

  72.I’ll give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次.

  73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

  这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血

  74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

  您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物

  75.Please take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物.

  六.comforting (安慰)

  76.Never mind/It doesn’t matter没关系

  77.Don’t worry不要担心

  78.Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张, 操作者是高手

  79.You will recover soon.您很快就会康复的

  80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复查

阅读全文

相关推荐

最新文章